Looking to the Past; Looking toward the Future
Written by Lois Garbisch.
40 year resident of Field Township
The beautiful white church in Field Township, called the Little Fork Church, held its first service in April of 1917. In 1947, that church merged with Trinity Lutheran Church in Cook, so no more Sunday services were held there until 2014, when Trinity started holding an annual service on the 2nd Sunday of September.
During the intervening years, the old church building and the surrounding cemetery ...