Field Town Hall Rental Information
- Rental fee for the Field Town Hall per each day of use is $20.00 plus a $20.00 utility fee October 1 – May 1. Also, a $20.00 refundable damage deposit is required.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on township property. The Little Fork Lutheran Church located at the Field Township Cemetery is available for use on scheduling with the township clerk. The rental free is the same as the hall minus the utility fee.
For further information, contact: Pat Chapman/clerk @ 218 780-7012
Field Town Hall User Instructions
- If necessary, set the thermostat at 68 degrees.
- Turn on water pump (Bottom right switch on switch box located in bathroom)
- If using hot water, set water heater.
- If using refrigerator, plug in.
- Thermostat should be set at 50 degrees.
- Shut off water pump.
- Set water heater to “vacation” after use.
- If used, unplug refrigerator and leave doors open to air out.
- Windows should be closed. Kitchen door and sliding window shold be closed.
- Remove your garbage,
- Clean floors, sinks and toilets.
- Lock all doors, return hall key to Clerk.
Should alarm go off, signaling the septic hold tank is full, please notify a township supervisor and Rick Viita. You may have to turn off the signal switch.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Mike Enzmann: 218 780-3673
Tom Chapman: 218 750-4416
Joel Knutson: 218 780-9763
Rick Viita: 218 666-2916