Home » Government » FAQ
Q:  When does the Township Board meet?
A:  The Field Township Board meets on the second Tuesday of each Month at 7 p.m.at the Field Town Hall, 1627 Hwy 25, Cook, MN 55723.
Q:  Where do I vote?
A:  All state, county, national and township elections take place at Field Town Hall, 1627 Hwy 25, Cook, MN 55723. Election hours will be posted at the town hall and on the Web site. If you are new to the area or are not a registered voter, bring proof of identification.
Q:  Do I need special permits before I build?
A:  Building Permits are required for all structures. Permits can be obtained prior to construction by contacting St. Louis County at the following locations.
• Duluth Courthouse, 100 North 5th Ave W., Duluth, MN 55802, (218) 726-2000
• Virginia Courthouse, 300 South Fifth Ave, Virginia, MN 55792, (218)749-7100
• Hibbing Courthouse, 1810 12th Ave East, Hibbing, MN 55746, (218) 262-6000
You can also find helpful information on the St. Louis County Web Site